Wednesday 3 June 2015

Howard Carter Opening the Tomb by Jude, 4TC

As I slowly walked closer to my destination the big stone doors.As I did this my hands tingled with excitement and I felt the uneven rock-hard steps.


The more steps I took, the more curious I became, my whole body tingled anticipation, now I just felt absolutely outstanding! I drew closer and closer and closer my breath breathing heavier and heavier and heavier until I reached what I had been waiting for.


I put my hand against the carved hieroglyphics.hieroglyphics. Tentatively,I unraveled the rope that I expected would be my dream.


A soft stale air went up my nostrils, this was millions of years old! As well as the scent of stale air there was also odour of honey lovely lavender oil which had been on King Tut.

I heard the rats scuttle across the floor,the scuttled as quickly as a spider making a web.There in front of me was a golden sparkly chariot,which had once been his amazing way of traveling.Heaps of treasure was awaiting as if it was calling my name.Then there was the scarab beetle with the different stones and all of this had been made into one piece of jewellery! I carried on scanning this wonderful room of glittering gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!