Tuesday 24 November 2015

Scary Story Starter by Ellie, 3SB

On a dark, gloomy night, I couldn't get to sleep so I got out of the house, put my bright, yellow coat on and I walked out to the lake.  The lake was foggy and I couldn't see a thing.  Suddenly, from out of the distance, was a big staircase and a strange man.  The man looked freaky.  He was coming towards me.  I could hear lightning in the sky.  An electric shock tingled down my spine. My heart was going wild. As the staircase came closer and closer, the more worried I got about what was going to happen.  I ran towards the bushes to hide but it was no use, the man followed everywhere I went. 

3 comments:

  1. Well done Ellie, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work it is amazing

    ReplyDelete

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!