Thursday 11 May 2017

Adventures Are The Pits by Erin, 4WR

I looked at the colourful ball pit in front of me.  My heart was pounding and I had butterflies in my tummy.  I took a deep breath, shut my eyes and jumped on the slide.  I screamed until my throat went hoarse.  I opened one eye, then the other.  I wasn't in a ball pit, I was at the bottom of a ball mountain.

I looked up and saw a small light coming from the dip where I had fallen.  Slowly, I started to climb.  Suddenly, my foot slipped but thankfully I still had grip with my hand and carried on.  There were all kinds of sweets stuck between the balls: chocolate bars, candy floss, giant Haribo rings and lollipops.  

As I climbed higher, my hands were ever so slightly moving the balls which let out a huge, sticky lollipop that landed on my face.  I finally got it off but I had let go.  I tried to grab onto something but I missed and I fell back down to the bottom.  "I will never come back here again," I said to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!