Thursday 11 May 2017

Alma by Ellie, 4WR

Alma

It was a cold winter day. All that could be heard were the squawks of birds flying above the rooftops of my village. I was walking in the frosty show when I walked past a strange shop.  I stopped to get a closer look at it.  The door was open so slowly, I walked inside.  The creak of the door sent a shiver down my back of my spine. The shelves were stacked with dolls. I started turning back for the door when, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a white-faced doll.  It looked like me.

My mind filled with questions so I turned around to grab it but I couldn't find it.  Soon after, I spotted it on the other side of the room.  "How did it get there?" I thought to myself.  My mind was pulling me back with fear but I just couldn't resist.  It was as if there were some magnetic force pulling us together so I reached up to grab it from the shelf when...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!