Friday 6 February 2015

The Bluebell Woods by Gabriella

The Bluebell Woods

From left to right, forward and beyond, the elegant bluebells covered the overgrown forest floor. Together they merged into a blanket of pure beauty. Each towering tree told its own story; unique and fascinating. Running through the glorious forest reminded me of my childhood dreams. Golden rays of light pierced the forest sky, lighting up just a few bluebells, as well as my heart. Branches snagged at my summer clothes, brambles grabbed at feet. The forest, as graceful as a flock, swayed in the warm, calm wind. Pollen floated around like leaves in the autumn.

Natural beauty has many admirers, I have become one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!