Tuesday 8 December 2015

Space Diary by Patrick, 5JB

I had an incredible day on Mars! We woke up to find we were on Mars! As my two companions Commanders Log and Sid were snoring away happily, I tiptoed down to the aisle. Sure exhilaration filled my body as I sat down to eat my cookie sandwich. Soon after, I was waving my hands in the air saying, "wake up!" With that, I put on the heavy, lumpy suit. Excitedly, I shot out the door! A huge rock was standing next to the scorched, forlorn, mouldy, old rocket. I stepped out on to the hot, red rock. Slowly, I bent down and touched the warm glow of rock. As my two companions trailed behind me, I stopped and stared. My mouth dropped open as wide as a elephant! Slowly I trembled over... to a mud house! 

My attention was taken when Commander Sid fainted! Log said he would go back, so I started to trek though the wavering dust. I should have gone back but a gooey, green and sloppy thing with one eye came squelching before me. I sprinted as fast as I could in my space suit. A dust of misty mess trailing behind. Soon enough I got back. I slammed open the hard, metal, ice-cold door and my legs pushed me in. "What was that?" I said under my breath. "I'll find out tomorrow." I sat down on the hard seat and breathed a sigh of relief as I chewed through a nice sandwich made of chilli peppers which blew my mouth out.  Just then, NASA announced we had found life - Well Done! 

Slowly but carefully, I crept into bed and fell sound asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!