Monday 5 October 2015

Cairo Multi-Sensory Locational Writing by Tosca, 4JP

I saw busy, big shops absolutely everywhere.  I heard strange people talking happily in a different, mysterious language.  I could feel the extremely soft, snug horse fur.  Trying to breath, I walked through a mob of men smoking - it was like a dust storm! 

As I walked, I also heard relaxing, Egyptian music.  I felt just like an Egyptian.  I also heard people shouting because the price was too much - it was as expensive as gold.  

Suddenly, it got very, very hot.  I fainted.  I woke up when a man tipped a large bowl of water on my head. 

1 comment:

  1. I particularly loved the line about walking through a mob of men smoking. Great effort Tosca.
    Mr Pannell

    ReplyDelete

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!