Tuesday 20 October 2015

Discovering the Tomb by Jayden, 4JP

As I unravelled the old, rough rope, my hand shook.  Carefully, I opened the cold, grey, creaky, stone doors.  Slowly, I walked down the ancient, dusty corridor and there was another stone door.  I opened it...

I walked into the Antechamber and saw Tutankhamen's great throne and paintings of things he owned.  There was a statue of Tutankhamen and lots of valuable, golden objects.  As I walked further into the Antechamber, I saw a speedy chariot. 

When I opened the next stone doorway, I walked into the Annex and saw wine bottles and lots of baskets full of food lying on the ground.  There was some gold lying on the ground.  I saw one boat and books in random places. 

4 comments:

  1. Well done Jayden. I sensed the fear you were trying to show through the line about your hand starting to shake. Great stuff!!
    Mr Pannell

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Jayden very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing work Jayden!

      Oliver.w 4wr

      Delete

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!