Saturday 3 October 2015

Journey To Cairo by Chloe, 4CP

When I got on the vast faluka, I suddenly heard the crashing of the waves and the furious wind was so strong that I thought the sail was about to break! Soon I was off!

The cool breeze was so nice, considering it was scorching hot. I was a little bit scared of the thought of the boat tipping over because the crocodiles were snapping their jaws furiously at the boat, while the men (wearing colourful dresses) were shooing them away.

The fishy smell was horrible. I was very excited to get to Cairo, even though it was very hot and busy. Soon I caught sight of a slight point in the land. Then it got bigger. I was a pyramid! We were almost there!

2 comments:

  1. What exciting writing, Chloe. Well done.
    Mr Pannell

    ReplyDelete
  2. verry good chloe i like your description

    ReplyDelete

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!