Tuesday 20 October 2015

Tomb-Raiders by Immy, 4JP

Cautiously, I unravelled the thick, grey rope.  As I did this, my heartbeat was rapid.  There was a little voice inside my head saying 'are you sure you want to do this?', but I did it.  I found an ancient, dusty cartouche and I just about worked out that it said 'Tutankhamen' in hieroglyphics, an ancient type of writing.  When I read this, I thought I might have made the greatest discovery in the world!  Suddenly, I though 'oh no - the curse' as a gust of wind rushed past me - it must be real! 

As I slowly stepped through the historic, stone door, I saw a long, thin corridor which was dusty and empty.  The further I went down the corridor, the more disappointed I was.  Nothing, nothing at all.  Miserably and silently, I kept on walking down the corridor.  Until I stumbled across a door which had a warning saying "Keep Out"!  When I read this, I was quite tentative, but I dared. 

When I opened the next door, I came to a room called the Antechamber.  In there, there was a copper, worn chariot and a golden throne with diamonds and crystals on it!

7 comments:

  1. Some great vocabulary choices Immy, well done.
    Mr Pannell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Immy I just love it! All the vocabulary, well done
    Tom 4JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done immy very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the adjectives immy well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work immy well done!

    oliver.w 4WR

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done oliver.w 4wr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have two amazingly clever granddaughters. Move over J.K.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!