Friday 19 December 2014

A Fantasy Setting by Kaitlyn, 4CP

As I walked over the horizon a magical, enchanted castle appeared.  I was completely overwhelmed.  It was as though this was always meant to happen.  The strong, stone walls were lit up like fireflies glistening in the midnight sky. Bright sherbert flowers climbed up the enormous, colourful castle tower.

Suddenly, a flying lion swept me off my feet and I flew through the air. Below me, wondrous creatures came out to applaud me. The shaggy lion’s mane felt like fresh, golden hay. The sweet aroma of fluffy, candy floss clouds drifted by me.

I noticed fantastic, fast fairies flying around snoring, boring cows, asleep amongst the lush, green grass. Slowly, we glided towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are checked by Vale staff before being published to the page!